- Promote public action and policies that provide funding and support for evidence-based programs related to substance use and suicide prevention, reduction, and intervention;
- Establish and strengthen collaborations that support our mission and vision;
- Reduce substance abuse and suicide by addressing risk and protective factors in the community;
- Assess the needs, resources, and services related to substance abuse and suicide present in the community for the purpose of developing effective strategies;
- Promote and advocate for public action and protective policies that reduce the harms associated with alcohol, tobacco, and other drugs.
- Increase community awareness of the scope and nature of substance use problems and suicide; and how to effectively address them through outreach programs.
Commit to the enhancement of community health and safety with a primary focus on substance abuse and suicide prevention for Campbell County youth, families, and adults.
Receive updates on meeting, events, and presentations